Friday, November 21, 2003

It's been awhile

Hello again everyone! Well my crazy week with five exams is over...and it looks like I don't have to drop any of my classes so thats good! Now I don't have too too much to do before finals come around, so it is nice to have a little break. I was pretty productive so far today. Mom, let Dad know I bought the Adobe Acrobat thing for him. I hope it was professional he wanted....the man who sold it to me was very impressed...he said I would love the program. I just played it off as if I actually was the one who would be using it. :-)

I'm pretty excited that the weekend is finally here. I only have class on Monday and just a few homework assignments and an econ project due before coming home on Tuesday. Somehow my teachers decided to be kind and give us ways around going to class on Tuesday...I guess everyone wants to get home for the break...not just the students. I'm still working on how I'll be getting home, but I've gotten a few possible offers so somehow I'll work that out. I can't wait to eat real food!!!!

Actually, speaking of real food, I'm about to go to dinner in 15 minutes at Cafe Laura. Cafe Laura is a fancy restaurant on campus that is run by the Hotel and Restaurant Management students. Usually they have different themed dinners all of which are about 5 courses and I've heard are amazing. Tonight my roomie Julie and I are going to one. Its a Thanksgiving dinner...and it's only 8 dollars....and it can go on my meal plan card...what could be better!

The weather is amazing today...I love this. 65 degrees and gorgeous. Oh yeah...I have a new "job" now. I'm a "mark representative"....basically an Avon Lady. Mark is Avon's new cosmetics/skincare/fashion/etc line for younger girls. Don't worry this isn't an advertisement...just an update on whats going on with me. I think it should be fun...selling makeup to sorority girls who are broke...haha but wish me luck.

Well, anyway...I'm exciting about the upcoming break. It will be great to see everyone...even though I will not have a chance to see everyone I'd like to see. :-( Plus I can use a break from the two evil roommates and their even more evil cat. (Which by the way I had a chance to get rid of the other day but I'm too nice to do it...but I'll have to tell you about that later!) Time for some turkey dinner for me! MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home