Sunday, November 16, 2003

No Title :)

Hi All~Is tomorrow Monday already? I'm not finished with my weekend! We're straightening and reorganizing and we're just getting going here!!! Oh well, it can continue, I suppose. Em and I will have a full week to get it all together after this school week. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break as much as the kids :)

Bob and I had our first Playhouse date of the season on Thursday. We saw Goodnight Gracie with Frank Gorshin playing George Burns. It's a one-man show of the lives of George Burns and Gracie Allen. We really enjoyed it, as always. It's so nice to get out and see a good show...........especially when it's only 20 minutes or so from our house.

Kyle's begging daily to go and get his learner's permit. I'll get him there this week. I only hope that he passes. It's a pain to get to the DMV. It's an even bigger pain to wait in line at the DMV. Such pleasant people................NOT!

Not much else new here. I'll check in with you again soon. Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home