Friday, November 14, 2003

Weekend. Yay!

Hello All~The weeks are zipping by.........fast and furious. Well, fast anyway. I actually zipped into the mall to do a little C......... shopping. No, I won't type the whole thing........I don't even like to get ahead of myself like that, but SOMEBODY has to do it and it's always me, so I'm C............. shopping in the hopes that I stay ahead of the game this year. For once. Yeah, right. Actually, I'm enjoying it and ahead of where I usually am at this time. That in itself makes it fun.

My little Em is a karate kid. She started this week and she's actually excited about it. We'll see if it sticks. We waited until she was ready to go on her own and this month she was, so here goes. No, I'M NOT JOINING TOO! That's the first thing she said when we walked out to the car. You should join, Mom! Yeah, right.

We had the same s-n-o-w (don't want to actually say the word yet :) and BLUSTERY winds here for the last two days. It's finally calming down. The s-n-o-w was a riot at school. I noticed it as I headed back to the building after my 30 minute lunch "hour" which I often spend reading in the car. I was amazed and announced it to the office staff. Word quickly spread through the building and in the cafeteria every child rushed to the wall of windows to see for himself. If we were in a boat, we'd have tipped over.


Well, time to go read more of Seabiscuit. I'm enjoying it. Never saw the movie, so I'll have to rent it when it hits Blockbuster. Nope, I'm being distracted. There's a little thing on TV about the making of that new movie Master and Commander....The Far Side of the World. It looks fascinating. I think I'll sit down and let myself be distracted.

Goodnight All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home