Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Passions in a different eye

I saw the movie "Passion of the Christ" in a different light. I went with a friend last night and throughout the movie I realized and felt the pain he had suffered so we could live. Sitting there I pondered how could life be so unfair and cruel? Also I remembered a person coming up to me and wondering why I never had said God's name in vain. To that person I hope he does see this movie and has a better understanding of why he is here and why I don't say God's name in vain. Once getting home from the movie I grabbed my bible and went outside and read a little and appreciated my life and what he has created. He is above all the greatest. Then I had a thorough chat online with my friend who accompanied me to the movie on what the movie meant to her. I got a wonderful surprise that my wish had come true. For awhile now I had hoped that God would work in her life and help her realize some of the good in the world not the bad. Well once talking to her I found out that she will be praying more and learn to love the people she might hate. I am so thankful she saw this movie and that God answered my wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home