Tuesday, November 11, 2003

TV for free

The cable guy is just finishing up. Katie will be thrilled. 73 channels of mediocre entertainment for free. Geek alert: It's been a lovely morning. I reformatted my 40 GB external hard drive and created a 22 GB partition dedicated to music. I've transferred all my music files to that drive, freeing 4 GB of the internal drive of the laptop. Now I'm happily grabbing CDs from the rack and ripping them to add to the iTunes library. I've ripped Dave Brubeck, America, the Average White Band, U2, Weather Report, Ron Carter, and the day is still young. So much music, so little time.

The rest of the day will be spent on the run. I'm taking Anne to a doctor's appointment, then getting Katie from after-school tutoring. She will visit a friend from church for geometry tutoring early this evening, then we take her to ballet class. Somewhere in all that will fall homework for her and horse feeding for me.

Less than a week until I start work. Yipee!

dlc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home