Sunday, November 09, 2003

I Found It Again :)

Well, I found it again............with some fedoodling! I'm feeling really techy here. Enjoyed the visit with the Marylanders the other day. As usual, they put up with my ill-preparedness (trans. Winging Through Life). We plan to do it again in a few weeks on their end.

Nice day here. Bob made it back from the Boy Scout campout at Cape Henlopen. He had a gorgeous weekend and all went well until the Boy Scouts got caught by the ranger as they were digging away at an old war bunker. I'm guessing he figured out they knew EXACTLY what they were doing as they had explored it last year and returned this year with SHOVELS. Some example those leaders set!!! :)

Em got her ears pierced last night..............again. The first time she panicked when it was time to change earrings, but this year she insists she's ready to do it, so there's a heads up for all you Christmas shoppers. She likes/wants EARRINGS.........anything blue, sparkly, dolphins, little hoops, whatever. She's into white gold, not yellow gold,--and little, not big. Wish us luck in the switching them in six weeks.

Well, my oven beeper is calling me. Love to all, Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home