Sunday, November 09, 2003

O What a Beautiful Morning!

It is sunny and clear this morning. Weather.com says it's 33 degrees and feels like 26 degrees. We can vouch for that. Our oil heater flooded and the pilot light went out. It is 58 degrees in the living room. That's where the thermostat is. I don't want to imply that the whole house is 58 degrees. When my dear wife awakened me at 1 am to have a look at the heater (which by the way is all I did. I couldn't do a darn thing with it and was just proud of myself for not using a candle to locate the pilot light), it was something less than 58 degrees where I stood. The very good news is that the temps outside are supposed to climb to 65 degrees by Wednesday and the heater repair man is supposed to show up shortly. The girls are off to church and I'm waiting to cross the street and feed the horses. I love sunshine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home