Sunday, November 09, 2003

Now that I am officially in, definitely the "oldiest but the goodiest" I want to check things out. Okay, I pressed B thinking I could make something BOLD.......drats! it did it again. That's the first thing I don't understand. Well, I'll go on to I (italics) Pardon me but DANG, that doesn't do what I thought it would. Now, would someone please explain how this works. I'm scared to press spell check for al of this might be erased. Maybe I'll do the insert link things. Hold on.......here goes...... Well, I see it did something or other, I'm not certain what. Oh well, in time it will all make sense.

Time for supper. I'm going to enjoy some barbequed ribs that Luisa, the mother of Maria, gave us when I took Maria home. Dad doesn't like having flames coming out of his mouth so he gets some leftover ham. Their seasoning can tear you up. While I was there Maria was eating something and I made the mistake of asking what it was. She said it was the cow's stomach and would I like to taste it. To be polite, I did just that but I had to be impolite and tell her please, don't send any of it home with me! It was pretty bad and I'm still wondering what it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home