Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Still Here

Hello All................forgive me brother, for I have not posted.......in what.......days? Weeks? Oh, well, I'm still here.

Clifford's saga has been a little more excitement than you need. Been there. Lived with that.

We're waiting for eldest daughter to arrive home this weekend. She's enduring six finals this week. Two down, four to go. More than anyone else she knows. Feel free to E-mail her with encouraging words.

Em and Bob both have karate testing this Friday. What do I do? Go and bop back and forth between two rooms? Go Bob! Go Em!

Still working on the Great Gift Hunt, Wrapping the Great Gifts, and tagging the Great Gifts. So glad I no longer have to hide the Great Gifts. That was always a pain. I'd frequently forget where I put them anyway. Kind of like the forgotten Easter Egg that shows up in August. "Oh, yeah, that was supposed to be for you for Christmas!"

Aaaaaaaah Husband is arriving soon. Time to reheat the evening meal. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home