Friday, July 15, 2005

Sanctuary!

I've cleaned up the workroom in the garage to the point that I've been able to outfit it properly. Floor fan? Check. Stereo (with subwoofer)? Check. iPod? Check. Laptop with wireless access to the BIG tune library? Check. Guitar? Check. And for special occasions, Kentucky Orange Juice? Check.

I still need to drag the bass amp in here so I can practice. It's a bit off-putting to the House People when the china dances, so relegating myself to the workroom is probably best for all concerned. If you want to come visit, just bear in mind you're welcome to bring your own incense. Pipes are allowed. Cigars are permissible if you bring one for the landlord. In short, it's a guy's room. Soon, the dart board will be carefully hung and a warning sign will be posted on the inner door.

Come on by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home