Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The Fever

Clifford, meet Little Boy Blue. It's catching folks, and that's a good thing. Today a co-worker took delivery of a 2003 Ford F-250 four-wheel drive pickup truck with a crew cab, a bed liner, and the two-tone Lariat package. How they can name an interior that sweet after a device used to fell a steer on the run is beyond me...but then, they ARE leather seats.

I'd like to think I've been a good influence. But my work here is not done. Another friend is still driving a Chevy pickup with a *gasp* gasoline engine. There's hope though. After admiring the new addition to the parking lot, he sent me an e-mail saying one of his favorite bumper stickers is "Real Trucks Rattle." That they do, my friend. They sure do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home