Wednesday, March 31, 2004

The Three R's

Reading: I've read three Mercedes Lackey novels in the past couple of weeks. I really enjoy her characters.

Resting: For me this is synonymous with reading. That's because I do it while I am ...

Reclining: Something I do while I'm reading and resting.

I need to find new hobbies. I find I'm getting caught up in the stories and staying up until midnight. That's no big deal, except the mornings come far too quickly. And they begin with the Princess' alarm kicking off at 5:30 a.m. This is usually followed by muttered curses at the dog, the indignity of rising so early, and the lack of compassion on the part of her servants, who want to stay abed a bit longer.

That's why I make the most of the three R's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home