Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Seconds

It's been so good to read and catch up with everyone. Weimar's working hard consulting at Universal (every single day) so I'm on my own on the commute. Almost got t-boned yesterday on the way to work. Their fault, not mine (which would have been little consolation had my car and I been smashed). On the way home from work I hit a dog. Well, I think the dog hit my car but she definitely got the bigger scare. She's fine but was very surprised. Her owners were nice about it and said she shouldn't have been running across the road. True. But I still felt horrible about it. Life is truly measured in split seconds.

I've started my Christmas shopping. Nieces and Nephew - this is your last chance to let me know what you want and avoid getting something you'll just want to put in a garage sale next spring. Fess-up. What's on your list that Auntie Susie can try to spoil you with? Is there anything you definitely DON'T want? WARNING: I HAVE SOME ITEMS IN MY REGIFT CLOSET THAT I'D LOVE TO GET RID OF.... speak up now....!

By the way siblings & parents - I'm ordering my Fr. Richard Christmas CDs. They're going fast! Who wants one?

My friend Christopher is having a garage sale Saturday to raise money for a local dog shelter. I'm going to help out and take Beatrice and Helen (the two rescued kittens I still have from this summer) and see if I can get them adopted. Unless, of course a niece of nephew would love a beautiful grey tiger-striped kitty for Christmas. How about you Amy? Wouldn't your house cat like two little friends to pal around with? Beatrice has a tail shaped like a lightening bolt and she wags it like a dog. Neither cat meows - they both chirp like birds. Honest. Let me know.

Love to all of you-
Susie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home