Monday, December 01, 2003

Interesting Day

I headed to school today as most days are. I went downstairs with my bus buddy Lauren and I just chilled with my fellow friends. Then I went to my class of imaginary things and realized, "Well, it might help if you had an English binder." Oh I wish my school had escalators! Luckily my feet weren't on vacation today and they worked to get me back just before the bell. Third period arrived and we were doing a lab with colored lights I think I might have gotten too close to one and it blew the knowledge of how to do graphs right out me. Can I blame anybody though? I mean they gleam so friendly that you just wanna get to know them as if they were a person. Then fourth period passed and I was so excited. I had gotten done all my homework so I wouldn't have to stay after school. Then i walked out after saying "hi" to a friend and realized I didn't remember my bus number. As a result I got to sit and chat with this very nice girl and relax till my taxi came to pick me up. I can't say it was the Bahamas but it was very nice to sit and watch people go in and out of the school doors wondering what their life is like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home