Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Same old Same old

Well the day was fairly the same as everyday for me. Except I didn't go to dance. Instead I worked hard on geometry. Ok, ok, the truth is I did one page as a truthful student then on the second page my friend called and said, "Well can't you do your math and talk?" My friends corrupt me. I said in my mind, "Well of course I'm a woman, and as all women know we can certainly multi-task." So I did my homework and corrupted my ears with her rap music. Oh how I missed and longed for my beautiful country music. Then I got off the phone and calmed my ears with what to them is medicine. Now I need to go interview my dad about abortion for goverment so I'll catch up with you later. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home