Thursday, October 21, 2004

Nice Sox.

I've been fortunate enough to come into the last couple of pennant games in the NY/BO series at the last of the 8th or 9th inning. You may believe I've missed out on the essence of the game. I believe I've avoided cravings for peanuts, popcorn, and beer. And I've seen what I need to see. It's really all about how it turns out, right?

I sometimes think I'd like to do life like that. Just see how it all turns out. In this case, though, I believe I'd rather be around for the good bits.

Taking a day off tomorrow. A little tossing, a little computing, and then a night hanging out with some friends. Male friends. The sort who condone a scratch, a belch, or the occasional ... biological impropriety. The ladies are heading to the cinema, where they won't have to endure the testosterone. This should be a good day.

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2005 8:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

david, I just started a new blog called Ugly Blog, so I've been looking around for ugly blog related blogs. Anyway, I found this entry (this post) during my search so I thought I'd make a quick post to let you know! I'd be happy to trade links if you're interested. Have a great day - Eric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home