Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Homebound

Katie and I were both home today. She got up late and spent the day watching "Stepmom" and "Hoosiers" (and probably some channels Joan and I are not fond of--like MTV). I spent the day in bed, trudging to the computer, trudging back to bed, coughing, taking vitamins, trudging up to bed, and repeating the process.

I think I'm done being sick. It's not nearly as fun as I'd hoped. And I'm not keen on topping Frank's diabetic coma. That was just way overdone. He hit it out of the park with that one.

We missed the Christmas Eve service at church. But we did have fried rice with beef and pork that Joanie picked up on the way home. In a season filled with hams and turkeys and whatnot, fried rice is a welcome culinary diversion. Now the girls are going to make Christmas cookies and I'm going to trudge back to bed. Gotta rest if we're going to wish Jesus a rousing Happy Birthday! tomorrow. Merry Christmas, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home