Saturday, November 08, 2003

Hello All

It's me! The broke, starving, sleep-deprived college student. :-) Lately my life has been all studying...and not getting rewarded at all for my hard work...how is it acceptable for all my classes to have overall exam averages in the 50% range...chemical engineering is not the most enjoyable major. Any ideas for majors I might have more luck in?? On a more exciting note, I've been practicing all week for Greek Sing. Greek Sing is a big show put on by all the sororities and fraternities on campus. Each sorority is paired with a fraternity and has 15 minutes to perform a musical. Ours is Grease and it is AMAZING! We have great props and the guys are so awesome. You should see them perform "Grease Lightning"...the guys in our high school musicals weren't this animated. So the performance is tomorrow and that should be lots of fun...I'll let you know how it goes. But I need to get going...I have 5 exams in the next 7 days so I'm going to be a little busy the next few days! Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home