Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Still Foggy

I fed the kids this morning and brought them into the barn. I even did the dishes. Horses have this marvelously aromatic, well, I suppose "crud" is the scientific term, that grows on their water buckets. Since the kids had been outside for the past few days, the crud was much in evidence. I took their water buckets outside and scrubbed them down. I have the feeling I'll be wearing (and sharing) that delightful scent for the rest of the day. Maybe gasoline will take it off. Who knows? The fog has thinned a bit. I can make out the fence by the barn now. Meanwhile, Gato Barbieri is wailing on the sax [Europa--Earth's Cry, Heaven's Smile] and I'm entertaining the notion of putting a pot of coffee on to brew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home