Saturday, February 19, 2005

Got to Get You Some Greystone

We have it on good authority from our daughter that Thursday was her best birthday yet. Sure, she's had fewer than 20, so the odds were in our favor--not as if it was either of her parent's birthdays. We're pleased nonetheless.

In large part, we are attributing the success of the day to the Greystone Grill. If you have not had the pleasure, I suggest you visit Columbia 100 Parkway in Ellicott City, Maryland. This place has so much going for it: atmosphere (which you would not expect from a restaurant in a business park), more than adequate staff with warm, welcoming personalities, a nice sound system, a separate room that can be reserved for wine tastings, and the most delicious food I can remember having enjoyed in quite some time. Granted, I cannot lay claim to the fresh, youthful memory that my daughter enjoys, but I ask that you trust me on this. Greystone Grill is worth a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home